📦 Snabba Leveranser med Postnord. Vi skickar varor kl 12 alla vardagar.
✔️ Fri frakt vid order över 500 kr
✔️ 30 dagars returpolicy
✔️ Fri retur på kläder
✔️ 5 stjärnor på Trustpilot
✔️ Prismatch med alla butiker i EU
FROM SLACK TO SOAR
For years, the RPM was fine-tuned to load, pop and go slack in the air before re-engaging. We had the tuning down to a science, and it helped give multiple freestyle world champions their gold medals. Our mission with the 2019 RPM was to change that - not to eliminate anything - but to shift the kite’s tuning to where we see the sport shifting. At the level the RPM is designed for that means bigger, better, loftier in-air performance. From slack to soar, the 2019 RPM is the world’s go-to kite for versatile freeride performance.
- NEW Modified Open-C: We decreased the open-C arc of the RPM in favor of a fuller and deeper C. This is a significant change to the kite, on the beach it will look about the same, but in the air, anyone who knows the RPM will see and feel the difference right away. This difference in shape has a big impact on performance - most notably in overall power, structural stability, hangtime, and control in the air.
- NEW FLYLINE Bridle: A combination of the pulleyed bridle featured on previous RPM models and the bungee IRS bridle we engineered a few years ago. We introduced pulleys on the RPM to give the kite more structural stability and dynamic steering. Then we replaced the pulleys with our IRS bungee system to achieve a more direct feel and smoother power delivery as the kite flies through the window. The FLYLINE bridle combines both pulley and bungee in a new configurtion that results in a faster, higher-flying, more powerful RPM than ever before.
- NEW LoadShift: The new configuration of the FlyLine bridle and the location of the pulley and bungee segments give the 2019 RPM a dynamic steering behavior unlike any other kite we’ve made. In what is best described as ‘Load Shift’ the FlyLine bridle transfers power and load actively from wingtip-to-wingtip as it flies. Where other kites would warp or twist under load, buckle at the wingtips, flutter or stall out in the air, the new RPM shifts and distributes load actively throughout the canopy, resulting in smoother, cleaner, more powerful performance.
- World-class unhooked performance- the kite of choice for Carlos Mario, if that name rings a bell.
- Hybrid Open-C shape delivers big boosts and smooth, predictable loops.
NEW OPEN-C PROFILE
The perfect balance between the bosting, looping, load and pop of a C-Kite with the versatility, safety and smooth power control of a hybrid.
NEW FLYLINE BRIDLE
New for 2019, the FLYLINE bridle features our IRS bungee line and a pulley line. The combination delivers more power, bigger jumping potential and more structural stability in the kite canopy.
NEW LOAD SHIFT
Where other kites would warp or twist under load, buckle at the wingtips, flutter or stall out in the air, Load Shift on the new RPM shifts and distributes load actively throughout the canopy, resulting in smoother, cleaner, more powerful performance.
BOMBER SLINGSHOT CONSTRUCTION
Strategic panel and seam layout, reinforced stitching, Kevlar skuff patches, ripstop canopy, D2 trailing edge, premium polyurethane bladders and much more make Slingshot kites the most durable and longest lasting on the market.
SplitStrut is a Slingshot innovation that integrates the struts into the canopy as opposed to the canopy being sew on over the struts. SplitStrut gives the kite better rigidity and stability and allows for lighter more aerodynamic strut construction.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR RPM
Multiple attachment points on the leading and trailing allow you to change and fine-tune the kite’s handling and performance based on your preferences, riding style and the conditions.
ONE PUMP SPEED SYSTEM
A Slingshot original, One Pump reduces inflation time and makes your job of getting pumped up and on the water faster and easier.