📦 Snabba Leveranser med Postnord. Vi skickar varor kl 12 alla vardagar.
✔️ Fri frakt vid order över 500 kr
✔️ 90 dagars returpolicy
✔️ Fri retur på kläder
✔️ 5 stjärnor på Trustpilot
✔️ Prismatch med alla butiker i EU
The HQ4 Fluxx has been designed for anyone looking for a trainer kite or just a fun foil to enjoy on a weekend with the family.
The Fluxx offers smooth and precise flying characteristic and it's overall shape allows for an easy relaunch after a crash without assistance. A simple tug on one line after a crash is all you need.
The small but perfectly formed Fluxx comes with a bar control system and can be used as part of your kite surf training on land or for people wanting to learn the basics of kite handling with the idea to progress to kite surfing or snow kiting.
If the kiter gets into trouble - simply let go the bar and the kite will fall to the ground with no power when used with the Rush Wrist Leash Safety System (sold separately).
The HQ4 Fluxx Trainer 1.3 and 1.8 are perfect starter kites for children (under proper supervision) and the HQ4 Fluxx 2.2m trainer is an ideal size kite for adult that want to use a control bar, giving you smooth user-friendly power to develop your kiting technique.
If you have never flown a kite and want to fly one without the hassle of difficult control!
- Easy handling - very easy to control.
- Constant Power - making it easy for those less experienced to get going. After steering the kite down into the wind - you dont really need to work the kite because it keeps pulling with constant power.
- Stability - a very stable foil so you are not focusing on keeping your kite in the air, but simply having more time for pure fun!
- Low Aspect Ratio for easy handling and predictable flying behaviour
- Very Smooth and Stable flying characteristics - making the HQ Fluxx very easy to manoeuvre and fly.
- Durable constructions with reinforced profile and sewn bridling.
HQ4 Fluxx for recreational use:
The HQ4 Fluxx is great for skidding and is a great way to getting used to flying kites. When steering the HQ Fluxx in medium winds, you will start to feel the pull of the kite. Don't run forward when the kite starts pulling, just lean back!
Comes complete with:
- HQ4 Fluxx Power Kite
- HQ4 Fluxx Dual Dyneema Flying Lines
- HQ4 Fluxx Control Bar
- HQ4 Fluxx Redesigned bag pack